Join Akeneo and IDC Analyst Jordan Jewell for exclusive insights and actionable tips for tech buyers
Mark Your Calendar: Product information management (PIM) software is an essential enterprise tool – but it can be tough to make sense of the myriad PIM offerings now on the market. In this exclusive webinar, Akeneo has invited IDC analyst Jordan Jewell to share his top advice for technology buyers, along with actionable insights based on his years of research into digital transformation in the commerce space.
WHEN: Thursday, March 26, 2020, at 11 a.m. ET
WHERE: Register here. Reporters and bloggers are welcome to attend.
WHAT: This webinar will cover the following key areas:
- Advances in digital commerce, and PIM’s emergence as a critical business tool
- Top internal and external benefits provided by effective PIM solutions
- Key criteria to consider when evaluating PIM platforms
- Future trends for the PIM space, including the critical role of AI
- Jordan Jewell, Research Manager, Digital Commerce and Enterprise Applications,
IDC. Overseeing IDC’s Digital Commerce practice, Jordan leads research on both B2B and B2C e-commerce platforms, digital marketplaces, and adjacent technologies. Jordan conducts original quantitative and qualitative research, and has won widespread recognition as a thought leader on the future of commerce. Prior to joining IDC in 2015, Jordan served as a consultant with Regulatory Economics Group, LLC.
- John Evans, Senior Director of Demand Generation, Akeneo. John is a software marketing professional with over 20 years of experience in all facets of marketing, including product marketing, field marketing, and product management. At Akeneo, John leads a team of product marketers driving the #1 open-source enterprise PIM’s market penetration around the world, and educating brands about product experience management (PXM).
WHY: According to a recent IDC research report*, “the future of commerce demands better product information.” The importance of PIM in the end-to-end customer journey will only grow as organizations forge stronger customer relationships, IDC argues, making the selection of a PIM solution one of the most important tech investment decisions that many enterprises make.
Still, surprisingly little guidance is available for businesses undergoing digital transformation. In this exclusive webinar, Akeneo will host the author of the IDC report, respected industry analyst and thought leader Jordan Jewell, for a frank discussion of the state of the PIM industry and the challenges and opportunities facing modern enterprises. Jordan will share front-line insights from his exploration of the digital commerce landscape, and provide intelligence on key drivers for success gleaned from interviews with dozens of PIM enterprise users.Download the Press Release
Akeneo is a global leader in Product Experience Management (PXM) solutions that help merchants and brands deliver a compelling customer experience across all sales channels, including eCommerce, mobile, print, and retail points of sale. Akeneo’s open-source enterprise PIM, and product data intelligence solutions, dramatically improve product data quality and accuracy while simplifying and accelerating product catalog management.
Leading global brands, including Sephora, Fossil, Shop.com, and Auchan, trust Akeneo’s solutions to scale and customize their omnichannel and cross-border commerce initiatives. Using Akeneo, brands and retailers can improve customer experience, increase sales, reduce time to market, go global, and boost team productivity. For more information, contact email@example.com.
*IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Product Information Management Applications for Commerce 2019–2020 Vendor Assessment report (Doc # US45353419, December 2019).