Mark Your Calendar: The advent of omnichannel commerce has forced both B2B and B2C players to create experiences that delight and excite customers. Now it’s time to make sure your company understands this new Experience Economy —and Akeneo is here to help. Make sure your team is ready to succeed in this brave new world with our upcoming webinar featuring internationally acclaimed author, speaker, and management advisor, Joe Pine.
WHEN: Wednesday, January 29, 2020, at 11 a.m. ET
WHAT: This webinar will cover the following key areas:
- What’s driving the new buyer mindset
- What this means for manufacturers and sellers
- Why product information is key to great omnichannel customer experiences
- Practical steps you can take to differentiate the product experience for customers
- Strategic Horizons cofounder Joe Pine, acclaimed author of The Experience Economy: Competing for Customer Time, Attention, and Money and a regular contributor to the Harvard Business Review. As a management advisor to Fortune 500 companies and entrepreneurial start-ups, Joe had a ringside seat to the emergence of the experience economy, helping companies leverage new opportunities and create experiences that drive revenue. He has given keynotes at the World Economic Forum and the Consumer Electronics Show, and taught at MIT, Duke, Penn State, and Columbia University.
- John Evans, Product Marketing Director at Akeneo. John is a software marketing professional with over 20 years of experience in all facets of marketing, including product marketing, field marketing, and product management. At Akeneo, John leads a team of product marketers driving the #1 open-source enterprise PIM’s market penetration around the world, and educating brands about product experience management (PXM).
WHY: In his pioneering book The Experience Economy, Joe Pine argues that goods and services are no longer enough: to succeed in today’s marketplace, companies must offer memorable experiences that engage individual customers in direct and personal ways. Only by connecting their product strategies to tangible experiences, Joe argues, can brands stand out in the increasingly competitive omnichannel retail ecosystem.
In this compelling webinar, Joe will join Akeneo’s TKTK to explore the ways that companies are adapting to the Experience Economy, and discuss concrete steps that marketers and product strategists can take to ensure they’re delivering fresh, memorable experiences while still providing the consistent, efficient, and rigorous purchasing journey that B2B buyers demand.
WHERE: Register here. Reporters and bloggers are welcome to attend.Download the Press Release
Akeneo is a global leader in Product Experience Management (PXM) solutions that help merchants and brands deliver a compelling customer experience across all sales channels, including eCommerce, mobile, print, and retail points of sale. Akeneo’s open-source enterprise PIM, and product data intelligence solutions, dramatically improve product data quality and accuracy while simplifying and accelerating product catalog management.
Leading global brands, including Sephora, Fossil, Shop.com, and Auchan, trust Akeneo’s solutions to scale and customize their omnichannel and cross-border commerce initiatives. Using Akeneo, brands and retailers can improve customer experience, increase sales, reduce time to market, go global, and boost team productivity. For more information, please visit https://www.akeneo.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.