Mark Your Calendar: Akeneo and expert from independent research firm discuss how product content and intelligence powers B2B commerce; Including an overview of new Forrester research on marketplace trends, and actionable insights on the state of omnichannel commerce and the way that B2C-style customer experiences are shaping the future of B2B relationships.
WHEN: Wednesday, December 11, 2019, at 11 a.m. ET
WHAT: This webinar will cover the following key areas:
- Why digital channels like marketplaces are gaining traction with buyers and sellers
- How B2C sets the standard for B2B when it comes to choice, convenience and overall
customer experience (CX)
- How sellers need to rethink their marketing approaches when selling on a “digital shelf”
- What it means to embrace an “adaptive PIM” mindset
- Allen Bonde, Vice President and Research Director at Forrester Research. Allen leads Forrester’s research on digital experience technology, focusing on key strategies for operationalizing high-impact, memorable customer interactions to drive growth and meet accelerating market challenges. Prior to joining Forrester, he held executive roles at KANA Software, OpenText, Placester, and Repsly. He has also held analyst and practice leadership positions at Yankee Group and McKinsey, and appeared on MSNBC, CNBC, and FOX.
- John Evans, Product Marketing Director at Akeneo. John is a software marketing professional with over 20 years of experience in all facets of marketing, including product marketing, field marketing, and product management. At Akeneo, John leads a team of 20 product marketers driving the #1 open-source enterprise PIM’s market penetration around the world, and educating brands about product experience management (PXM).
WHY: Modern B2B commerce is changing rapidly, with eCommerce on the rise, traditional B2B merchants caught up in an accelerating digital transformation, and a growing number of B2B sellers taking cues from B2C eCommerce. These trends require new, digitally enhanced selling motions for manufacturers, distributors and retailers –– and a refreshed approach to strategizing and managing product content.
Bringing together two of the country’s top experts in digital selling and B2C strategy, this webinar will provide broad insight into how B2B businesses can successfully navigate this paradigm shift, including insights gleaned from new Forrester research on marketplace trends. Akeneo’s John Evans will also elaborate on how PIM is maturing to take on a critical role in the Digital Experience (DX) stack and in the broader tech ecosystem of customer experience delivery.
WHERE: Register. Reporters and bloggers are welcome to attend.Download the Press Release
Akeneo is a global leader in Product Experience Management (PXM) solutions that help merchants and brands deliver a compelling customer experience across all sales channels, including eCommerce, mobile, print, and retail points of sale. Akeneo’s open-source enterprise PIM, and product data intelligence solutions, dramatically improve product data quality and accuracy while simplifying and accelerating product catalog management.
Leading global brands, including Sephora, Fossil, Shop.com, and Auchan, trust Akeneo’s solutions to scale and customize their omnichannel and cross-border commerce initiatives. Using Akeneo, brands and retailers can improve customer experience, increase sales, reduce time to market, go global, and boost team productivity. For more information, please visit https://www.akeneo.com or contact email@example.com.