Notice: This post is more than three years old. It may be outdated.
We are happy to announce that we are releasing version 1.0.0-Beta3 of Akeneo.
In order to facilitate the installation / evaluation process you can now download directly an archive with source code and demo data form our website or use a pre-configured virtual machine!
Don’t want to install it? You can also play with our online demo to start evaluating our product!
Here is a snapshot on our main enhancements and new features introduced in this new release :
- Allow creating new options for simple select and multiselect attributes directly from the product edit form
- Add a default tree per user
- Switching tree to see sub-categories products count and allow filtering on it
- Group types management
- Import/Export groups, associations and attributes
- Import/Export medias (with files)
- Export media into separated sub directories
- Speed up completeness calculation
- Display the “has product” filter by default in the product grid of group edit view
- Display currency label in currencies datagrid
- Mass delete products
- Fix some issues with import ACL translations (issues#484)
- For csv export of products, only export values related to selected channel and related locales
- Fix locale activation/deactivation based on locales used by channels
Check out our complete changelog for more details.
As usual we are looking forward to hearing your feedback and comments!