Product Information Management (PIM) is a set of business practices and a category of business applications focused on managing product information for use across an organization from the supply chain to commerce to customers.
A PIM solution provides a single place to collect, manage, and enrich your product information, create product catalogs, and distribute information to all your sales channels. With PIM, marketers can dramatically improve product data quality, accuracy, and completeness while simplifying and accelerating product catalog management. Enterprises that use a PIM solution can more easily and rapidly create and deliver the compelling product experiences needed to drive good customer experiences, reach more markets, improve sales conversion rates, and take advantage of new sales channels.
Download this eBook today to learn more about how your organization can benefit from PIM, including:
- What is PIM and how does it relate to PXM?
- Who needs a PIM?
- The ROI and business benefits from PIM
- How PIM solutions compare to MDM, DAM, ERP, and PLM systems?
- How to choose the right PIM solution
- Advice for getting your team on board and ensuring executive buy-in
- Tools for taking the next step in your PXM journey