Yes – you read it correctly! Today we are very excited to announce that the next version of Akeneo to be released won’t be 1.8 but 2.0!
This is a significant milestone in the history of our product and a new step in our mission to make Product Information Management available for everyone. Four years after the release of our first public beta, we are proud to bring our solution to the next level! Here’s what to expect from this 2.0 release:
- Akeneo PIM 2.0 will be the first version of Akeneo available in a full SaaS mode (Serenity Mode). If you want to benefit from all the new features of Akeneo without thinking about migrations, this is the version for you!
- Akeneo PIM 2.0 features a brand new user interface. User Experience has always been our top priority and we truly believe that this new version will bring significant improvements in the way you work with product information on a daily basis.
- Scalability! More scalability! We raised the bar (again) with this new version – allowing the most complex catalogs to be easily managed in your system.
- And of course, we added some new features and improved some existing capabilities, like the API we introduced in 1.7.
There is a lot to say about Akeneo PIM 2.0. Make sure to follow our blog in the coming weeks as we will continue to unveil more details on this release.
Stay tuned for more information to come,
Read more: A short dive into our new release: Akeneo PIM 2.0 !>>>
- Partager cet article sur Twitter
- Partager cet article sur LinkedIn
- Partager cet article sur Facebook