Avertissement: Cet article est daté de plus de 3 ans. Le sujet traité est sans doute obsolète.
We are very happy to announce that we just released the last version of Akeneo PIM today! Akeneo PIM 1.6 is now available and brings a lot of improvements.
For this version, we have worked to give more autonomy to our users. Several actions are now available from the user interface and don’t require so much additional technical help as before. And we have also worked for our integrators, to give them a more simple way to create connections between Akeneo and its ecosystem.
Here is what’s new:
- Excel files are now natively supported with an integrated connector;
- The product completeness is updated whenever there are changes on products;
- It is now easy to reduce the database size thanks to our new purge tools;
- The rules engine has been improved with new operators to refine rules conditions, display the number of matching products for each rules or execute the rules from the user interface (Enterprise Edition);
- The PAM has also been improved with the addition of several bulk actions for the assets (Enterprise Edition);
- And the big news for this release is the Export Builder. This feature allow you to customize all your exports: choose the products for the selected channels and locales, filter on completeness, define the dates of the products’ updates, choose the status…
To have more details about this release, make sure to have a look at our changelog and have a look at our release notes:
We are also holding our traditional webinar to present this new version, all the improvements and new features, and of course answer all your questions.
There will be only one webinar session on Tuesday September 20th, 2016 at 5pm CET. So if you want to attend, save the date!
If you cannot attend, don’t worry, it will be recorded and the video will be available on our Youtube channel.
We are looking forward to showing you this new version, but until then, take a look at our online demo!
- Partager cet article sur Twitter
- Partager cet article sur LinkedIn
- Partager cet article sur Facebook