In the next 5 years, cross-border ecommerce is expected to reach $424 billion, according to Forrester. Currently 42% of shoppers are only buying online in their native language; it is then obvious that retailers need to localize their business in order take advantage of the cross-border opportunity.
This means adapting your product information and marketing to new audiences. But when your catalog has thousands of products and changes several times per year, it can seem impossible to localize everything!
That’s why we are partnering with Textmaster, an online platform for translation, to create a guide on how to manage your product data on a global scale. Through concrete examples and industry best-practices, you will learn how to organize and scale your product data in order to reach global audiences.
Inside this White Paper, you will find different information:
- Key steps to identify promising markets and localize your product offer
- Processes for adapting your marketing and business to new markets
- Country guides for promising cross-border markets
- Technology overview for managing data and translation workflows
Want to learn more? Join our webinar!
We are holding a webinar with Textmaster that will go into details about how to take on your international expansion. We will be covering a lot of topics, from choosing the right country target market to the elements that need to be localized. You will also get a step-by-step walk through the translation process in a PIM.
We are organizing two sessions on Thursday December 8: one at 11am EST for the French speakers and one at 5pm EST for English speakers.
Register now !
- Partager cet article sur Twitter
- Partager cet article sur LinkedIn
- Partager cet article sur Facebook