We are delighted to announce the release of Akeneo 1.4, Community and Enterprise Edition!
For this new edition, we really focused on performances but not only; we also developed new features, as well as some very expected improvements:
- Performances: depending on the catalog structure, the loading of the product grid and the product edit page have been reduced by 2 at least!
- New Style: the « flat design » has been applied for this new version of the PIM. The goal of this new style is to be more minimalist & modern, so that the screens are more readable. Enjoy!
- Product Edit Form revamping: the product edit form is the heart of the PIM. We totally redesign this screen to enhance the user experience. Using internal REST API, the product edit page is also more flexible and extensible.
- API for connectors: new API are available to ease the implementation of connectors for importing products and catalog structure.
- Background processes: some actions like mass-edit or quick exports can now be operated as a background process, allowing users to apply actions on a larger number of products and to continue working during the execution of the action.
- Reference Data: we developed two new attributes (simple select or multi select) allowing to attach to a product some custom entities
- Product Assets Manager (Enterprise Edition only): very expected, the PAM is finally here in Akeneo 1.4 Enterprise Edition. With this new tool, you will be able to store, manage, transform and classify all of your assets (images, videos, PDF files, …).
- Generating proposals by import (EE only): a new import profile has been created, allowing to trigger your validation workflow when importing products.
- Mass-review proposals (EE only): owners are now able to accept or refuse several proposals at a time.
- And many other improvements: automatic filters per users, new file upload, new date picker…
Be sure to check the changelog to get full list of new features and improvements.
If you are already using one of our older versions you can use the upgrade instructions to update to the latest version.
A webinar will be held on Wednesday, October 21st, to present all these new features. If you want to attend, simply click here to register!
We look forward to hearing your feedbacks!
- Partager cet article sur Twitter
- Partager cet article sur LinkedIn
- Partager cet article sur Facebook