Avertissement: Cet article est daté de plus de 3 ans. Le sujet traité est sans doute obsolète.
Raising funds has never been an end-goal for Akeneo, but this is a significant milestone for the company. A step further in our mission to make product information management accessible for all: brands and retailers, marketers and technologists, large enterprises and small businesses.
When we started this journey four years ago, we had the firm conviction that product data was the hidden gem for any brand or retailer. An asset – yet to be explored and understood – but incredibly impactful and structuring in a digital strategy. And with the rise of omnichannel, we believe more than ever than the market deserves a simple yet powerful tool to unleash the power of this asset.
This is still the beginning of our journey, and we are happy to use this opportunity to bring product information management to the next level. So, what are we going to do with this money?
- Significantly invest in our product. We are launching our Cloud Edition, and we still have a lot of ideas we want to explore to continue easing the daily life of marketers and helping them to produce always better product content. We are doubling the size of our R&D team (BTW if you want to join a great team: check out our job section).
- Continue to enable our community to build great services and products on the top of our platform. We are true open source believers, and we are – more than ever – committed to creating a dynamic ecosystem around Akeneo PIM.
- Expand our operations in new countries (UK) and reinforce our teams in the US and Germany.
Benoit, Nicolas, Yoav and I would like to take this opportunity to thank personally:
- Our early adopters who made the crazy choice to trust us when Akeneo PIM was still a Powerpoint deck or a buggy beta version.
- Our early investors (inc. Kima Ventures and Nestadio Capital) for the exact same reasons!
- Our outstanding community for its benevolence and its support: you are our true wealth.
- Last but not least: our fantastic team who has turned this idea into a tangible and an easy to adopt product. Akeneo is a family – and I’m grateful and humble to have the opportunity to work with so many talented people.
The best is yet to come! #PIMforAll
Click here to download the full press release.
- Partager cet article sur Twitter
- Partager cet article sur LinkedIn
- Partager cet article sur Facebook