A new report from Juniper Research shows that smart devices like the Amazon Echo and Google Home will be installed in 55% of U.S. households by 2022. What does this mean for businesses?
In order to better understand the predicted trajectory of voice-activated search Frederic de Gombert, CEO of Akeneo, reviews:
- The increasing popularity of voice search and shopping
- How business must reconsider their keyword strategies
- Managing product information to be “tech-ready”
- Partager cet article sur Twitter
- Partager cet article sur LinkedIn
- Partager cet article sur Facebook