WHAT WILL YOU DO EXACTLY?
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise in product information management (PIM)
- Creates and deliver high-level presentations, demonstrations, and discussions in a credible and compelling manner, and position self as a trusted advisor
- Thrive in a client facing environment and find simple solutions to most complex problems
- RFI/RFP management; proactively scopes the technical and functional solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
- Design and present possible solutions consisting of Akeneo PIM software, integrated 3rd party solutions, and professional service offerings, including estimations and quotations
- Prepares and set up proof of concept and demos in customer environments
- Supports the selling efforts of the Account Managers and Business Development Directors in order to efficiently help during the all sales-cycle from qualification to execution including deal close.
- Provide inputs for development, back to the Product team
- Travelling and representing Akeneo at prospective clients, key industry forums, trade shows and other events as the local expert in PIM technology.
WHAT WOULD YOU BRING?
- Your strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Your analytical and problem solving skills
- Your proven ability to understand customer’s needs and requirements and develop the corresponding proposal design.
- Your capacities for understanding and confidently articulating integration and architecture propositions that best apply to business requirements
- Your strong sales support skills, customer service skills and commercial instinct, even though you’re not a sales person
- Your ability to comfortably present to groups of high level professionals
WHAT ARE YOUR BACKGROUND QUALIFICATIONS?
- You have basic professional experience in pre-sales in a software company or an IT services company. Ideally in the world of e-commerce, content management or master data management
- You have strong presentation skills and professional behavior
- You possess knowledge of the project management cycle for large and complex solutions (integration and development).
- You possess a technical background, ideally in web-based technologies. Getting your hands dirty in command line and programming language from time to time doesn’t scare you at all. Don’t worry, you’ll be extensively trained!
- You developed high-level personal planning and organisational skills
- You have excellent English written and verbal communication skills, and ideally masterize another foreign language
- You’re a benevolent and open-minded person. You’re a great listener.
- Sharing your own knowledge, capacities and experience is a natural behavior, as well as continuously learning new technical and functional skills.
- Often challenging and changing your methods and habits is ok: working in a startup environment sounds good to you
- Even if you may not enjoy losing, you know how to analyze your mistakes and learn from your failures
- You’re conformable in interacting and reporting to colleagues and managers being dispatched all over the world
- Traveling around all over the world for short periods is OK
WHY JOIN US?
- To have the opportunity to personally contribute to a solution that is open source, that is experiencing full-fledged growth, and that is international in scale.
- To prove to the world that it is possible to work in friendly and relaxed conditions, all the while delivering quality work for clients from the biggest international brands.