- Join the Akeneo core-team and participate in the development of, and follow-up work on, our software (main technologies: Symfony, MongoDB and Doctrine).
- Hunt down all leads, however small, to optimize the quality of our tool (performance, design, etc.)
- Participate in decisions around choosing architecture (elements, algorithms, etc.) with the tireless support of our technical director.
- Regardless of your training, you have significant experience (at least 5 years minimum) in implementing large scale web projects.
- Symfony no longer holds any secrets for you, and if, by any chance, you also happen to know jQuery and NoSQL databases well, we will only like you more!
- You chose this career path out of passion and you are convinced that the open source movement can change the world!
- You are curious and like to understand what the thing you are currently coding will be used for.
- Nothing drives you up the wall like a slow or badly-designed piece of software.
- You are aware of and familiar with agile development methods—SCRUM isn’t a dirty word to you.
- You speak perfect English and ideally another language as well (French, German or Spanish).
WHY JOIN US:
- To have the opportunity to personally contribute to a solution that is open source, that is experiencing full-fledged growth, and that is international in scale.
- To prove to the world that it is possible to work in friendly and relaxed conditions, all the while delivering quality work for clients from the biggest international brands.