Our engineering team gathers 40 passionate engineers who build and maintain our 3 different products (PIM, Onboarder, Pim.ai). The team is organized in 8 autonomous squads, each owning an activity or a stand-alone product. Each squad gathers all required roles and skills to fully handle its respective mission.
- Join the Akeneo core team to contribute to our products and deliver high added value features to our customers
- Work on a daily basis as a part of a multidisciplinary squad (lead dev, devs frontend devs, backend devs, full-stack devs, product owner, UX designer & devops) to design, build and bring our products to life
- Improve and optimize existing products & services (scalability, performance, interoperability, etc)
- Contribute to the evolution of our technical stack
- Share your knowledge and experience to your teammates and learn from them
- Regardless of your background, you have a significant experience (4+ years) in crafting large web applications and want to learn more!
- You like to understand the customers and their needs to challenge and build the feature that will perfectly answer the problem
- You’re curious about Domain Driven Design, Behavior Driven Development, Software Craftmanship and related practices such asEvent Storming.
- You want to contribute to high-quality products and you’re not afraid of writing tests (unit, integration, acceptance, end-to-end)
- You love to learn. You already built an overly complex application or a piece of code that was not stable and hard to maintain. You learned from your mistakes and you’re ready to make new ones with us!
- You want to practice systematic code review and you’d like to do more pair programming?
- You’re interested in Agile practices like Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming
- You speak (a bit) English (strong French accent is ok) and want to improve by practicing every day? A dedicated teacher will help you! Reading and writing are a must have for written communication, however, most of the squads work in French on a daily basis