Akeneo is seeking a product manager to lead a new product initiative under the Data, Analytics & Product Intelligence group.
This product manager will be responsible for product definition, strategy, development & go-to-market plan for an exciting set of products in the data & analytics space.
You’ve got a track record of melding creative product thinking, business & management understanding, deep user empathy, and thoughtful use of data in order to turn good ideas into a great product. You have experience working directly with a diverse set of clients, partnering with colleagues in customer success and professional services to deliver impactful insights and products.
You may have been a consultant yourself in a past life and have a deep appreciation for the role data can play in productivity, cultural transformation and organizational design. You’re as comfortable traveling to talk to customers as you are building product specs.
This position reports directly to the Product Lead for Data, Analytics, and Product Intelligence group and is based in our growing Nantes office.
- Build up the product strategy and roadmap for exciting new data & analytics products.
- Partner with colleagues in professional services & customer success teams to pilot new products with both executives & admins.
- Build clear go-to-market strategy in partnership with product marketing.
- Partner with our machine learning & data specialists to define useful metrics, models, and data visualizations.
- Own features and prototype plans end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.